On websites like TrustPilot, they have a rating of 4.6/5 stars. Also, we searched to find reviews of . We discovered a handful of mostly positive reviews, explaining how customers praise the company for its funding time, swiftness, and how you can payday loans tennessee for yous get a loan even with a bad credit score.
Regarding BBB, aside from the fact that this company isn’t accredited, we found four complaints in the last three years, from which two are already closed.
With 1 thousand monthly users and excellent financial education resources, there are a lot of reasons to choose . Their headquarters are in Las Vegas, Nevada, they have been around since 1997, and they specialize in finding you the best rates for payday loans.
As the other brands mentioned above, they also don’t charge a fee to use their service. Moreover, CashUSA is always willing to answer customer questions and concerns for whatever you need. Alternatively, CashUSA is also on social media and can be found on Facebook and Twitter.
They will not only connect you with their extensive network of reputable lenders, but they will also ensure you get the best available terms on your loan offer. Apply and wait for a loan proposal in just minutes.
Through its network of lenders, they provide you with loans between $500 and $10,000. The maximum loan amount available depends on their creditworthiness. However, according to their website, consumers with low credit scores will unlikely receive online payday loans greater than $1,000.
Borrowers can repay their loans in 90 days to 72 months with an APR of 5.99% to %. Submitting a personal loan request to takes not more than five minutes. Your request will trigger a soft credit pull which will not affect your credit score.
One of the features we like the most about the lenders in the network is making auto payments. With this feature, you’ll never have to think about making your monthly loan payments, as each month, your bank will automatically send out the loan payment to your lender’s account.
Loan approval process
- You can start the process by submitting your online loan request, which asks you to provide your zip code, birth year, and the last four digits of your Social Security number.
- The following page will ask for more specific personal information, which means your full name and address, whether you’re an active-duty military member, the short-term loan amount you’re requesting, and your credit score range.
- Since you’re applying for a payday loan, you’ll have no rules for what you can use the money you borrow. The network will still ask about your intentions with the loan, but that will not affect your ability to qualify.
- This online request will also require you to provide your email address, phone number, physical address, how long you’ve resided in your current location, the most convenient time to contact you, and whether you own or rent your residence.
- The next form asks you about your employment information: income source, employer’s name, employer’s phone number, length of employment, monthly gross income, frequency of salary. (The income can come from different sources such as Social Security, disability benefits, alimony, child support, annuities, investment income, rental property income, structured settlement checks, and similar).
- The final page will ask for your driver’s license or state photo I.D. number, then issuing state, your Social Security number, and your bank account type.
- You finalize your application by providing your mobile phone number.
- Next is one of the most exciting steps: someone who wants to give you money is going to contact you with a proposal.